Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Calvin Bun Lee / Task 3.3 & 3.4 / Thursday 1-3pm

Tasks 3.3

First of all, I have to say it's an interesting story. The rainy day arouses someone's unconscious feeling of someone.

 

I do want to believe that the writer was in love with this man. For example, as she stated, "… the rain reminds me of him, but I can't help it." It definitely showed that she can't escape to think of this man. Also, in the 2 paragraph, "The rain plays a music that has a quiet harmony; he have a voice just like that." It showed that the voice of the man makes her comfortable and also…… memorable.

 

I don't know the exact answer of "He is the brother of the rain". Maybe the writer want to show the strong inter-relationship between the man and the rain. Maybe she thought that the rain was taught by the man and the rain teach the writer to keep remembering the man.

Sometimes, love is a complicated matter, right? I would say it is a kind of long lasting missing as she had stated, "But now, this rain, which reminds me of him, talks all day long and I am listening to it." She implied that she can't stop missing him if the rain doesn't stop.

 

Task 3.4

 

My boss is an ass hole.

My mother is a full moon.

My father is a big hill.

My teacher is soil.

My girlfriend is a tiger.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment