Thursday, October 20, 2016

Chaeyoung Son/ Character Sketch Essay First Draft / Thursday 1-3

Classmate

 

When I first saw 'him', I thought he was a Snow White. He was sitting alone in a group of students prepared for the school event. I knew he feel bad if he would notice my idea, but I couldn't stop thinking. I asked around everywhere to find out his information, but just got snippets. He graduated from a nearby middle school but always being alone. I couldn't hear any malicious tongues in school for some unexplained reason he didn't have no friends in school. In addition, I learned he act feminine, failed to acquire more information about him.

And then next year, I was in the same class as him at school. I have had apparently curious about him so we became friends. After being friend, he was very different from how I had imagined about him but he was still pretty. White skin, small face, bright brown eyes, hair and skinny body. Among them, his very pale skin that never tans was eye-catching. Against his skin, ruby lips made me feel extremely ashamed in my face whenever I face him.

Personality wise- I really don't know what is act like 'feminine'-he is meticulous about many things. But it is his advantage. He could read my emotion quickly and took proper actions. And he read many books so very scrupulous about the choice of his word. But generally, he was uncaring of those around him so only people close to him knew this character. Someone said he is a gay, but he was straight and remain. I cannot understand why that weird rumor about him went around. And also said he is really stuck up. He just has very delicate features and was methodical. We always walked home together he said it is difficult to resist that kind of rumors. He was completely unaware of his looks, but others were interested so used to such rumors. He wish he could tie them up in his shoes. I had not experienced his situation either, but I felt sorry for him.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that I could picture what this person looks like and his personality as well. Your description of him reads poetically. I do wonder how this person impacted your life. Was it because he was simply that memorable a person perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could feel your curiosity towards this friend before you got to know him. It was easy to understand that although he seemed unconcerned about the false stories about himself, he had actually been stressed about them.
    I think you can revise some grammar in this work. Maybe some more use of figurative expressions could enliven your writing more!

    201502398 Subin Lee

    ReplyDelete