Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LeeSooKyung/Task 3.3 and Task3.4/Thursday 1-3p.m.


3.3.3


When I read only first sentence of this essay, the feelings of gloomy came to my mind first. Because I think when some writers use 'rain' in their writings, it makes the whole atmosphere dark. Through this writing, however, my though was changed slightly. I realized that using the metaphor of rain could deliver not only the gloom but also the calmness. Especially, the sentences such as 'It used to make me fall asleep' and 'The rain has movement like his, not too fast but comfortable to walk with' reminded me peaceful atmosphere. Like this, I think the use of metaphor in essay has a huge effect on readers. The writers can express their own feelings more specific, vividly by using the metaphor.


3.4.1


My mom is a rainbow appeared after a big shower.

My dad is a roof that protect my family from any risks.

My boyfriend is a peaceful lullaby.

My friend, Chloe is a hedgehog who really loves snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment