Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sol Lee/ Memory China/ Thurs 1~3 P.M.

In front of my dest

Messy

Full of books that I had to study

Smartphone-mass up my life

Tons of homework

Less self esteem-> I don't really want to take a class

Dormitory small room with my roommate- we're getting along well but sometimes

Want to live alone – comfortable in my mind

Getting along with my friend – doing interesting hobbies to get along with

Cut off this vicious cycle (<-> virtuous cycle)

during writing I volunteer winter olympic

laundry that have to filed up

teddy bear is laying in my bed

 

 

 

 

Right now I'm in front of my desk that is full of books. These books are waiting for me to study, but that doesn't happen almost three days. Next to the desk, there is a bed that I really love and hate. That bed is covered with dry laundries that have to be fold up. My room is complicated and confusing. It is same as my mind. I have had a bad habit that ruined my life. I postponed what I have to do like assignment, quiz preparation, studying and so on and nearby deadline I did it in the end.  But the day I didn't prepare that much was really ashamed to take the classes. That was the starting point that I missed a class. That's totally a vicious cycle. When I looked back how I lived, I learned I'm just a person who is filled with error and lack of persistency. I really want to change myself just for me. Right now I didn't try hard to do something and have less self-esteem, so I will try hard to change my life style.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment