Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Shin Sungjoo/People Watching/Thurs 1-3 pm

 

                                                             Basketball Jersey Girl

 

 She had black(or maybe dark brown) short hair and bangs over her eyes. Round-faced and sported braces on teeth made childish in her appearance. She was not not tall. In fact, she was a little short. I guess she was around 5 feet, just looked like pupil.

 Most importantly, she wore the white San Antonio Spurs' jersey. Why was it important? Because the jersey draw my full attention and also made an adorable girl more lovely. The jersey seems like big for her and it was turned into an one-piece on her. Jersey's back number was 21 which belongs Tim Duncan, who is 7 feet tall basketball player. I had no idea why she wore the Duncan's jersey, but it created an interesting contrast.

 She was practicing shooting. Basketball looked like a big watermelon on her hands. At first, I was worried that if she could make the shot or not. However, she made shot with quite good shooting form. I was even surprised that she was doing one-hand shooting which is more commonly doing by men player. I was also impressed by her shooting ability. She had good shooting percentage. She probably had confidence in shooting, when she missed a shot, she said "Damn" for few times. After practicing shooting, she started to practice dribble for a while. I could tell she loves basketball.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that you obsessed with her "Duncan's jersey"! I can see lots of your own thoughts in your work. I think it is unusual type in descriptive writing. And I wonder about detailed image of how "she made a shot", what is a "quite good shooting form".

    ReplyDelete