Friday, October 14, 2016

Jaeyoung Choi/ People Watching/ Thursday 1-3pm

She had been sitting on our school's library notebook room for a much longer time than me. A sea of students concerned about midterm exam surrounds her but surprisingly the only thing she seems to see is her computer and her notes in front of her. She was wearing a charcoal color T-shirt and using earphones. Her hair has an orange brownish colored hair and it is tied up like a bun. She kept on looking at something on her computer and writing it down on another notebook. Also, she was drinking coffee milk and water.

She was very serious and concentrated. Somehow I feel like I have seen this person before. I kept on watching her, fascinated of her concentration. I remembered that I have taken a presentation class with her with professor Vivian. I tried to look at some of her notes, but the only rare thing I could notice were all weird diagrams and graphs, which she had been trying to memorize by writing them again and again. Or maybe she was just doing research about it. Someone kept on sneezing at the back, and many laughed but she as always just kept on doing her own business.


--
재영

No comments:

Post a Comment