Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chyue/Task 3.3 Q3 & Task 3.4 Q1/Thursday 1-3pm

Task 3.3
Reading this essays, I realized two things. First one is using metaphor in the essays can touch the readers' heart and left the memory of the writers' thought. The other one that I got is the things in our surrounding always compare with people who around us. In this essay, the writer used the metaphor of rain to describe a man who was fall in love with her. She compared the man with rain and it sounds sad story. This is really effective and touched the heart to the readers and the readers also can know the writer's feeling. I think, using metaphor in the writhing can support to be perfect writing and the readers also could imagine a scene that what the writer wants to talk.

Task 3.4
My parents are roof, candle and firework.
My brother is a couch potato.
My boyfriend is a star and an umbrella.
My friend is flashlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment