Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chyue/First Draft/Thursday 1-3pm

Chyue/First Draft/Thursday 1-3pm
Chyue, Chyue!! I heard the sound that somebody was calling me I couldn't see anyone around me. I was walking in the dark place and awful smell was around me. I couldn't find the way and my body was trembling. I shouted and called my Mom, Mom, Mom... Please help me.. I don't know where to go. I was really terrified at that moment and I heard one of lady's voice and she said " Go back, this is not a place you have to come"!! I don't know why she was telling me like that and she shouted me again " Go back quickly, go back...". I couldn't see her face and I just ran back the way I came and I fell down in the hole. I screamed and it made me woke up and at that time, I realized I was in a terrible dream.
But when I opened my eyes, my mother and sister were sleeping beside me and the time was midnight. I spoke in a murmur and I called Mom..Mom..Mom! She woke up and looked at me with worries and she asked me "Are you okay....my dear??" What do you want??. Until that time I couldn't remember what happened to me.  And I asked her" what's wrong with me, Mom?" . She stared at me with both of her eyes that were filling with tears and she said " I'm so sorry..my dear, it was my fault! You got injured because of me and I shouldn't let you play outside without me"and  she went out from the room to make some soup for me. My sister was still staying with me and I got back my memory at that time and I felt kind of pain on my head and legs. I remembered that I had an accident that evening. I asked my mom to play outside a few hours ago and at first, she didn't allow me to play alone without her but I was bullheaded girl and I made bellyache to my mother. Finally she allowed me to play at outside an hour. I met with friends who is living same quarter with at playground and we played together safely. Suddenly, we heard sound that was from sky and we were finding together. That sound came from a tree near around us and we found out a kitten on the tree. It seemed like it was afraid to climb down from tree so I tried to help it and climbed up the tree but I don't know how high I climbed up. My friend shouted me to climb down again but I didn't have any ideas and fears because I just wanted to help the kitten and I got it. I climbed down again with kitten and suddenly kitten escaped from my hand and it arrived to the ground safely. At that time I looked down to ground and I was frantic and nervous how to climb down because I was on the middle of tree. I climbed down step by step even though I was trembling but that moment I just heard my friend's screaming and I didn't remember what happened to me. And then I woke up at the midnight. My sister told me I fell down from the tree and it was very high. My sister told me that as soon as I fell down from the tree, my mother took  me and ran to the hospital without shoes. My head and leg was broken but it was not very serious. 
I realized how parents are worried and careful of their offspring. They are always precious and valuable their children even though how they are stubborn like me. Despite I didn't see my mother expression and how worry she was, I could feel that because I heard she took and ran to hospital without shoes. That is called parents' love. I always take care myself after that accident because I don't want to make my mother cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment