Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chyue/ Character Sketch First Draft/ Thursday 1-3pm

       Good friends are extraordinary. They are there to support you and to assist you. They make  you laugh and feel sensible. I'm lucky, I actually have three excellent friends. Sure, I actually have variant alternative friends. However, these three friends, I'd take a bullet for. But in these three, I would like to introduce a friend who is really kind and very close to me till now.
       My best friend characterizes the attributes that I admire a great deal in a friend. Yu Mon Win , a young girl who I have spent with, is someone who I can trust without thinking twice. Another aspect that stands out about her is the fact that she is a caring person. Motivational, humorous and fun to be around are other qualities that would define what kind of a person she is furthermore. One of the most important attributes that I value a great deal in any friend of mine, and that makes up a great portion of my best friend, hence the importance, is trust. Without that quality, there is no basis to any friendship. Many people oversee this trait, but to me it is essential.
      Yu Mon Win not only cares for me, but she motivates and inspires me whenever necessary. In times of despair, she will cheer me up and be there for me. For example, when my boyfriend and me broke up, she cancelled her plans Friday night to talk about it with me and help me through it. That was a valid indicator to the fact that she is a very caring person, which is another quality that defines her as my best friend. 
       Another reason I can call her this is because no matter what we do together, we make it fun. We can turn any normal activity into something we eventually spend hours doing, having a good time. Whether it's shooting some hoops, spending some time in the gym, or just sitting, listening to music, there is never a dull moment because there is always something to talk about. We have so much in common that we share similar viewpoints on most things, making it much easier to talk about whatever is on either of our minds. Due to that fact, communication contributes to the quality of our friendship and has made it a lasting one for the past 5 years. She always supports me with her good ideas and advice what to do and how to do when I am walking in the forest without directions. She pointed me out and guided me to go right way. 
     To sum up, there are many people we can meet in our life but we can't meet a friend who is really good for us. They look like a precious jewelry and we should keep going through the long relationship by trust, help, understand each other. 

1 comment:

  1. Your friend, simply put, sounds like a really good friend that would be with you no matter what. I can tell this from the second paragraph, where you list the characteristics you think is important for a friend, which includes caring, motivational, humorous, and more.

    You do not really mention what the person looks like, nor what she or other people says about the person. I got the impression that she was a really good friend, but I could not really picture her clearly. I think it would help greatly to provide more examples to illustrate what makes her motivational, humorous, and fun to be around. These were the parts that I personally had questions about, and wanted perhaps more illustration of.

    I understood that you chose this friend in particular because she was that important to you. I could really feel the love and loved the details! It was very heartwarming. I would like to ask what others might say about your friend, perhaps, for your next draft.

    201501855
    Jung Aa Ahn

    ReplyDelete